Health & weight loss benefits of eating Shirataki Noodles
The soluble fiber found in Shirataki Noodles slows digestion and prolongs the sensation of fullness and is an essential part of any weight loss program. Replacing one meal per day with our noodles will significantly raise your needed fiber intake and dramatically lower your total calorie intake. Shirataki Noodles may help balance blood sugar levels by slowing the digestive process--there is a slower absorption of glucose which then requires a slower release of insulin from the pancreas which aids in the normalization of blood glucose after eating a meal.
What make Shirataki Noodles your best ally to lose weight?
- Taste great, and can be combined with many sauces
- Effective food to compliment a diet (makes you full).
- Shirataki noodles have excellent health benefits
- For the whole family, and are affordable for every budget!
How should I prepare Shirataki Noodles?
Though Shirataki Noodles are getting more and more popular in the USA, most people never heard nor tasted Shirataki Noodles. Therefore, there is some basic information to know. When opening the Shirataki Noodle pouch, it may smell a bit fishy, so it is important to know how to prepare them... because they really taste great!
- Drain the package Rinse thoroughly in a strainer for 1 minute.
- Use them as you would regular cooked noodles (Stir-fry, soup, or mix with a sauce of your choice)
Dukan Diet Shirataki Noodles Any Phase - Unlimited!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Yam Flour, Hydrated Lime.