Prep time: 10 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 tsp. oregano
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Pepper to taste
- 1 cup of Dukan Marinara Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 375F. Grease a casserole dish with oil. Cut Chicken breast horizontally so it makes 2 thin flat chicken breasts.
2. Rub Chicken breast with olive oil and Garlic. Sprinkle oregano and pepper over chicken.
3. Lay chicken breast in a casserole dish. Pour marinara sauce over chicken.
4. Bake chicken for 30 minutes. Make sure chicken is done all the way before taking out of the oven. Serve 2 halves with Shirataki noodles if you prefer but it tastes great by itself too!
Note: Sprinkle nutritional yeast on top for a cheesy flavor.