Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 25 minutes | Servings: 2
- 2 packets Shirataki noodles; 1 large onion, diced; 1 head broccoli, chopped into small spears
- 4 cups bean sprouts; ¼ cup water; 3 cloves garlic; 2 Tbsp. lime juice; ½ teaspoon Himalayan sea salt
- 1/8 teaspoon stevia
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder, or cornstarch; 1 tablespoon water; ¼ cup scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, finely chopped; 1 egg + 2 egg whites, lightly beaten; 1/2 lb. ground chicken
- 1/3 cup unsalted dry roasted or raw peanuts; 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil; Hot sauce to taste
- Sautée ground chicken in a skillet, then mix in eggs.
- Rinse noodles according to instructions on the package, then drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet add a tablespoon of grapeseed oil and use paper towel to lightly coat the pan, then add onion.
- Sautée onions for 10-15 minutes, over medium-low heat until lightly browned
- Add broccoli and ¼ cup water.
- Cover pan and sauté 5 minutes or so until broccoli turns bright green and begins to soften.
- Stir in garlic and salt.
- Then stir in stevia or Splenda and vinegar.
- In a small bowl, combine arrowroot and 1 tablespoon water, stirring vigorously to make a paste without any lumps.
- Pour the paste over the broccoli and mix quickly and vigorously to loosen any of the mixture that sticks to the bottom of the pan.
- Place noodles on individual plates, then top with broccoli mixture.
- Garnish with scallions, cilantro.
Note: Can be made vegetarian by using tofu. You may remove peanuts and have in Cruise and Consolidation.
Nutritionist Tip: Choose organic chicken and grass-fed, pastured raised cuts of beef when possible to avoid ingesting hormones and antibiotics that can slow weight loss.