Prep time: 5 minutes - Cook time: 15-20 minutes - Makes 12 donuts
- 1 pack Dukan Diet Muffin Mix
- 1 egg white
- 1 large or extra-large whole egg
- 1 cup of water
- 6 oz. serving (3/4 cup) of nonfat Greek yogurt
- You will need a donut pan (6 donut pan)
- Preheat oven to 350F. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the muffin mix with yogurt and water. In a separate bowl, whisk eggs for one minute until well beaten, add to the muffin mix, and blend well. Spoon the batter into a non-stick donut pan
- Bake for 17-19 minutes.
For Maple Bacon Donuts add ½ cup low fat cooked bacon and 2 tablespoons sugar -free maple syrup (such as Torani or DaVinci) to vanilla muffin mix batter.
For Double Chocolate Donuts, use our chocolate muffin mix and add 1 cup dark chocolate chips. (Stabilization or Celebration meal in Consolidation).