Dukan Diet Cellulite Control is an all-natural herbal formula that supports healthy connective tissue, promoting the appearance of firmer skin. Dukan Diet Cellulite Control also supports healthy blood vessels and helps to minimize spider and varicose veins. Gotu Kola, Butcher’s Broom and Horse Chestnut are just some of the ingredients that improve the appearance of cellulite and also the symptoms of varicose veins, particularly the discomfort, tiredness, and swelling.
Dukan Diet Cellulite Control can be used on any phase of the diet.
Benefits of Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) (leaf) *
- Cellulite occurs when the connective tissue under the skin breaks down and is no longer able to hold fat in place. The major compounds of these connective tissues are glycosaminoglycans. Gotu Kola contains compounds that increase glycosaminoglycan production in such a way that fat cells are not further displaced. Glycosaminoglycan production also stabilizes the connective tissue that surrounds the veins of the legs.
- Research shows this herb has anti-inflammatory effects and improves blood flow throughout the body by strengthening the veins and capillaries.
- One of Gotu Kola’s active ingredients, asiaticoside, works to stimulate skin repair and to strengthen skin, hair, nails, and connective tissue.
- Gotu kola improves symptoms of varicose veins, particularly the discomfort, tiredness, and swelling.
- Gotu kola helps to stimulate the regeneration of skin cells and underlying connective tissue. Saponins in Gotu kola have a beneficial effect on collagen and inhibit its excessive production in scar formation, keeping scarring to a minimum.
Benefits of Butcher’s Broom 5:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root)*
- Butcher’s broom is known for its cleansing properties, especially with blood vessels. It contains compounds that support circulation (especially to the legs).
- One of the chemical components of Butcher’s broom, ruscogenin, is a potent inhibitor of the enzyme elastase, which accelerates the recycling of tissues lining the veins.
- Butcher’s broom helps to make veins stronger and less porous. It encourages blood to move up out of the legs, helps to tighten the veins and decrease inflammation, and also helps to reduce pain.
- Butcher’s broom increases the tone in the veins, reducing venous capacity and pooling of blood in the legs, and exerts protective effects on the lining and smooth muscle of the capillaries. Its flavonoid content strengthens blood vessels, reduces capillary fragility, and helps maintain circulation.
Benefits of Horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus hippocastanum) (Seed)*
- Horse chestnut is mainly used to tone the walls of veins, preventing these blood vessels from becoming slack or swollen and turning into varicose veins or hemorrhoids.
- Horse chestnut also reduces fluid retention by normalizing the permeability of blood vessel walls.
- Horse chestnut can help ease nighttime leg cramps.
- With regards to cellulite, Horse chestnut strengthens the contractile fibers lining the capillaries that supply oxygen and nutrients to tissues just below the skin, which tones the muscles underneath the capillaries.
- Horse chestnut also ‘firms’ up varicose veins by increasing the tone of the muscle layers underlying them.
- Horse chestnut has antioxidant properties which help fight wrinkles.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule twice daily with a glass of water. Consider taking this product with Dukan Diet Appetite & Fat Control
Gotu Kola (Centella Asiatica) (leaf), butcher’s Broom 5:1 Extract (Ruscus aculeatus) (root), horse Chestnut Extract (Aesculus hippocastanum) (Seed). Other Ingredients: Cellulose (Vegetable Capsule), Rice Flour.
Keep out of reach of children. Keep airtight and store in a cool place. Do not use if seal is broken.
Pregnant or lactating women, diabetics, those who are hypoglycemic and people with known medical conditions and/or taking drugs should consult with a licensed physician and/or pharmacist prior to taking dietary supplements.