Dukan Chia seeds are tiny, nutritional dynamos. The seeds pack a powerful nutritional punch into a very small serving. In a single tablespoon, you get 4 grams of fiber, 2 grams of protein and 1.6 grams of Omega-3 fatty acids. Chia is often considered the richest plant-based source of dietary fiber, protein and Omega-3’s.
The real superfood:
- 5x the calcium found in milk
- 3x the antioxidant potency of blueberries
- 2x the potassium of bananas
- 3x the iron found in spinach
- Hypo-allergenic (gluten, corn and soy free)
- More neutral taste than flaxseeds
- Good source of energy
- Contains powerful antioxidants, fiber, calcium and other beneficial compounds.
- Chia seeds also have the amazing ability to absorb as much as 12 times more water than their weight, creating a gel-like substance. This gel can help people feel full longer and even prevent spikes in blood sugar that often occur after eating.
- Helps to encourage regularity, elimination, and detoxification.
- Nature's richest vegetarian supply of omega-3 fatty acids.
- Helps to ease the pain and inflammation caused by arthritis, possibly because of its high content of omega-3s.
- Attack: 0 Tablespoon
- Cruise: 1 Tablespoon
- Conso: 1 Tablespoon
- Stabi: 2+ Tablespoons
Ingredients: chia seeds