Dukan Diet Marinara Sauce (Low Sodium, Gluten Free, Fresh & All Natural)
Dukan Diet Marinara Sauce is made with only premium, fresh and natural ingredients. Prepared in small batches to slowly layer flavors for a true homemade taste. Dukan Diet Marinara Sauce can be used in many different recipes. Use it along with our traditional Shirataki Noodles or our Spinach Fettuccine Shirataki Noodles to create a combination of both rich colors and flavors.
Dukan Diet Marinara Sauce is conveniently packaged in a microwavable, freezable, and re-usable jar.
Uses for the Dukan Marinara Sauce:
- To top traditional Shirataki Noodles or Spinach Fettuccine Shirataki Noodles.
- Great as a bruschetta.
- Over scrambled eggs and omelets.
- Simmer over chicken, meat, fish or tofu.
- Doubles as a pizza sauce for your oat bran pizza crust
Servings allowed per phase:
- Attack Phase: 0 servings
- Cruise Phase: 0 servings PP; 1 serving PV
- Consolidation Phase: 1 serving
- Stabilization Phase: Unlimited
Tomato puree (tomato, salt), onion, extra virgin olive oil, garlic, basil, oregano, black pepper.